Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Louis, MO
Full time, Per diem
We are looking for talented, energetic people that truly love taking care of patients and who want to make a difference in our communities. If you are seeking a growing company that is dedicated to its employees and to providing excellent patient care, Our Urgent Care is the place for you!
Opening in multiple locations and soon to open our newest location in Saint Peters!
We have Full-time, Per-Diem and Float positions available.
We offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Short & long-term disability programs
You can also look forward to:
• (3) 12-hour shifts per week.
• Holiday pay
• Call-off shift incentives
• Weekend shift differential.
• Employee engagement such as the We Care Committee, a forum for the employee voice.
• Gym Membership shared costs, employee picnic, and holiday party
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2-5 years as a Radiology Technician preferred.
• Experience using CT Scanners (GE) along with working knowledge in the use of a contrast Injector a plus.
• Must have experience working with a variety of patients.
• A.R.R.T. certification
• Perform radiographic procedures on patients in the Urgent Care.
• Deliver and assist in direct patient care, including patient triage documentation and vital signs.
• Proficiency in performing point of care lab functions such as collection of drug screens, rapid labs, urinalysis, and urine pregnancy.
• Document and communicate results according to Our Urgent Care policies.
Founded by five emergency room physicians who have more than 120 total years of experience, Our Urgent Care is a true alternative to hospital emergency rooms and other ‘chain’ or hospital-owned urgent care centers. Our first location opened in Wentzville in 2006, and since then we’ve opened medical centers in Saint Charles, Maryland Heights, Florissant, Richmond Heights, and Washington, becoming one of the largest privately held Urgent Care providers in the St. Louis metro area.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.